Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions ('Terms' or 'Terms and Conditions') carefully before using the www.mealmee.com websites (collectively, the 'Site') operated by MealMee ('us,' 'we,' or 'our'). These Terms apply to your use of the Site and any associated services we may offer you, whether directly through the Site or otherwise (these services and the Site are collectively referred to as the 'Service'). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service. You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing or using the Service. If you disagree with any part of the terms, you may not access the Service. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we grant you a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and revocable license to use the Service for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Overview and Ordering
- The purpose of the Service is to provide a platform to connect you with our brands and facilitate food ordering.
- To facilitate convenient ordering, we may store your payment information (e.g., credit card) on file with us or our third-party suppliers. You can delete your payment information anytime from the Profile section.
- Your credit or debit card may be charged immediately with the specified amount once you buy the meal plan through the Service.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in SAR.
- On expiry, the plan will be automatically renewed and payment will be deducted from your card. You can change this setting anytime from the Profile section.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable.
- All meals are subject to availability. Orders are honored on a first-come-first-served basis, and your order (including any 'pending' order) is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation message from us.
- We provide photographs and descriptions of our offerings and use reasonable efforts to ensure that those photographs and illustrations are accurate. You acknowledge that occasionally a meal will look different than photographed or taste as described. By using the Service, you agree to accept such meals with reasonable variations between the photographs/descriptions and what we offer.
- You agree that delivery estimates are estimates, and we are not liable for reasonable variations (+/- 30 minutes) in the estimated delivery time.
Acceptable Use Policy
- You agree not to use the Service in any manner inconsistent with applicable law, or in any manner that causes damage to us, whether reputational, security, financial, or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, hacking or other cyber threats, violating any third party rights, sending unauthorized spam, junk mail, advertisements or other promotional materials, compiling or harvesting information about our users, interfering with our network infrastructure, introducing scripts or other programs to produce multiple accounts, generate multiple queries, or otherwise use the Service for purposes other than the intended purpose.
- Unless expressly authorized by us, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, post, or transmit in any form or by any means any of the content provided by the Service.
Email and Messaging Services
- When you sign up for our Service, you may opt-in to our notifications via e-mail or WhatsApp notifications.
- We may also send you updates or promotional materials from time to time.
- If you need to reach our customer support team at any time, just e-mail [email protected] and we will respond with instructions.
- When creating an account with us, you must always provide accurate, complete, and current information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and safeguarding the password you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account.
- We may enable you to log in to the Service using your login credentials from Facebook, Google, or other social networking sites. If you utilize this function, we may receive information about you from such sites and share information about you with such sites.
- You agree not to use any information that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
Intellectual Property and Links to other websites
- All intellectual property contained on the Site, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and other trade secrets, are owned by us or our licensors. Using the Site does not grant you any rights, title, or interest in any such intellectual property. This includes any content you may provide us, such as feedback regarding the Service. By using the Site, you hereby assign all rights to us, including the right to use such feedback in any manner we see fit.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services not owned or controlled by MealMee.
- MealMee has no control over and assumes no responsibility for any third-party websites or services' content, privacy policies, or practices. You further acknowledge and agree that MealMee shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you visit.
- We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Governing Law and Attribution
- Saudi Arabia is our country of domicile.
- The website will NOT deal with or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries under the law of Saudi Arabia.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records, Merchant policies, and rules.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we have between us regarding the Service.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed under the laws of Saudi Arabia.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Users are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
Indemnification, Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability
- You agree to indemnify and hold us (and our officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including attorneys’ fees and costs, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of your use of the Service, your interactions with any Partners, or your violation of these Terms or applicable laws.
- The Service is provided 'as-is' and as available. We and our partners expressly disclaim any express or implied warranties and conditions.
- In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any lost profits or any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising from or relating to this agreement or your use of, or inability to use, the Service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You, with this release and forever discharge us (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from and as a result of this, waive and relinquish every past, present, and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Service users or our Partners.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning the Service and supersede all prior agreements, representations, and understandings of the Parties, written or oral.
- All notices, requests, claims, demands, and other communications hereunder shall be made in writing (e.g., via email)
- If you have any questions about these Terms, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected].