Information Collection and Use
- While using our Site or Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to, your name, email address, mobile phone numbers, address(es)/delivery location(s), username, password, credit card information, billing information, and shipping and other information you provide us ('Personal Information').
- We may share personal information with third parties, including, but not limited to, payment vendors, partners, or third-party suppliers, to facilitate the processing and fulfillment of your orders, improve our Service, comply with laws, protect our rights and property, in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
- All credit/debit card details will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to third parties.
- We will only retain your information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. In the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you, we retain your information for a longer period.
- We may enable you to log onto the Site or Services using another social networking account, such as Google or Facebook. Suppose you log on or otherwise link the Service with your social networking account. In that case, we may receive Personal Information from that social networking site under their privacy policies.
- We are not responsible for the privacy policies of social networking sites. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding collecting and using your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information they collect.
- Like many site operators, we collect information your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ('Log Data'). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- We may also log information using web beacons (or pixel tags) on our Site or in our emails, which we use to manage cookies, count visits, learn if you open or act on our emails, and learn what promotional strategies work best.
- We may use analytics services like Google Analytics (see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout) to analyze how our users use the Site and help improve our Site and Services.
- If you pay for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. At the same time, we strive to take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security, including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.mealmee.com cannot guarantee the security of any information disclosed online.
Changes to this policy